HERGO Portable Restroom
HERGO makes life easier for everyone using a portable restroom. It has been especially designed to improve ergonomics, to reduce contact with the toilet’s tank and seat, and to save valuable time, thereby reducing queues. HERGO is not just a portable restroom. It is a new, more relaxed restroom experience.
THE FIRST CONTACTLESS PORTABLE RESTROOM DEVELOPED TO SOLVE SOME OF THE MOST FREQUENT USABILITY PROBLEMS EXPERIENCED BY WOMEN
Thanks to the innovative design of the tank and seat, HERGO is the first contact free portable restroom. When visiting HERGO, users can squat in a more comfortable position, without touching any surface. In addition, details such as a coat hanger and a large handle on the inner door, allow for a safer, more stable experience.
REDUCED TOILET WAITING TIME
The average female user spends 3.39 minutes in a portable toilet, against the 57 seconds spent by male users. HERGO drastically reduces these times and, by consequence, shortens the time spent queuing, which in return improves the overall user experience.
ERGONOMIC TOILET TANK AND SEAT
Ergonomics is the science that guides manufacturers to adapt a product’s shape around human experience. Armal studied how users, women in particular, tend to use portable restrooms and discovered the many physical challenges they have to face so as not to come into close contact with the toilet’s surfaces. HERGO is the result of this study: a portable restroom that is comfortable, hygienic, and easy to use.
- Height (internal – external) 2.120 – 2.330 mm / 83.46” – 91.73”
- Width (internal – external) 1.000 – 1.060 mm / 39.37” – 41.73”
- Length (internal – external) 1.000 – 1.060 mm / 39.37” – 41.73”
- Gray water capacity 180 L / 47.50 gal. approx.
- Step height 200 mm / 7.87”
- Seat height 510 mm / 20.07”
- Weight (empty) 81 kg / 167.55 lb.
- Number of uses 200
- Door opening 600 mm / 23.62”
- High density polyethylene with anti-UV treatment
- Translucent polyethylene anti-UV treated roof
- Anti-slip floor in polyethylene
- 180 L/47.50 gal. gray water tank with seat and lid
- Anti-slip floor
- Coat/tool-belt hook
- 3-rolls toilet paper holder
- Ventilation pipe shaped to the design of the walls to maximize internal space
- Built-in irremovable aeration vents to protect the cabin from rain and ensure good aeration inside the restroom
- Red/green occupied/vacant indicator
- Adjustable wind resistance device fitted to the door
- Integrated hinges for padlock
- Medium Blue
- Ash Grey
- Bright Red
- Bright Orange
- Pine Green
- Chrome Yellow
- Brick Red
- Vanilla Balm