AQUAPOP Hand Wash Station
AQUAPOP is the state-of-the-art portable hand washing station which operates stand-alone with its own water capacity. It is designed for both individual use and for two-people use when combining two stations to create one column with opposite wash basins.
AQUAPOP PORTABLE STATION MAKES HAND WASHING POSSIBLE EVEN WHERE WATER CONNECTION IS NOT AVAILABLE
Do not be fooled by the compact design: AQUAPOP can serve nearly 280 uses without refilling. This is why it is the most desirable hand washing solution for places where water connection is either not available or difficult to set up. Refilling can take place on site or elsewhere: one person can easily move the station using the integrated handles and wheels.
HAND HYGIENE IS PARAMOUNT TO PREVENTING THE SPREAD OF DISEASES
AQUAPOP makes hand hygiene available everywhere with its foot-operated hand wash basin. Its features are designed to create a safe station where not only water is accessible but also soap, sanitizer and paper towels.
- Height 1.250 mm / 49.21”
- Width 420 mm / 16.53”
- Lenght620 mm / 24.41”
- Fresh water capacity 50 L / 13.20 gal.
- Gray water capacity 50 L / 13.20 gal.
- Pump capacity (per stroke) 0.09 L / 0.02 gal.
- Number of uses 280 approx.
- Weight (empty) 20 kg / 44.09 lb.
- Weight (full) 70 kg / 154.32 lb.
- Soap and sanitizer dispenser capacity 350 ml /0.09 gal.
- Paper towel dispenser capacity 200 towels
- Metal parts in stainless steel
- Free Standing, one or two stations
- Nearly 280 uses without refilling
- 50 L / 13.20 gal. fresh and gray water tanks
- Drain plugs and lockable fill caps
- Handles on both sides for easier movement
- Foot pump operation
- Soap and sanitizer dispenser
- Paper towel dispenser
- Heavy duty nozzle (stainless steel)
- Possibility to be fixed through tie-down ring (optional)