CUBE Shower is the hydro portable shower set up in the interiors of a classic CUBE cabin. It operates only in connection to water and sewage.
PRIVACY AND HYGIENE IN A PORTABLE SHOWER
Armal manufactures a full range of portable sanitation facilities and showers are no exception. CUBE showers are plumbed into the water supply and sewage system. They provide personal hygiene and privacy on-the-go.
SPACIOUS, SAFE AND COMFORTABLE SHOWER
The shower tray covers completely the floor to prevent water from spreading everywhere; it is made of ABS material for an easy cleaning while the marine wood base support under it makes it more stable and stronger. Shower mixer, handset and towel hook are standard features. In-unit sink, mirror, soap and sanitizer dispenser can be added as optionals.
- Height (internal – external) 2.120 – 2.330 mm / 83.46” – 91.73”
- Width (internal – external) 1.000 – 1.060 mm / 39.37” – 41.73”
- Length (internal – external) 1.000 – 1.060 mm / 39.37” – 41.73”
- Shower tray floor 1.000x1.000 mm / 39.37”x39.37”
- Step height 200 mm / 7.87”
- Outlet ø 1’’1/2
- Weight (empty) 79 kg / 174.16 lb.
- Door opening 600 mm / 23.62”
- High density polyethylene with anti-UV treatment
- Translucent polyethylene anti-UV treated roof
- Marine wood base support and shower tray in ABS
- ABS shower tray
- Marine wood base to ensure more stability and strength to the shower tray
- Removable hand-held shower nozzle with separate hot and cold-water valves
- Roof cap
- Coat/tool-belt hook
- Built-in irremovable aeration vents to protect the cabin from rain and ensure good aeration inside the restroom
- Red/green occupied/vacant indicator
- Adjustable wind resistance device fitted to the door
- Integrated hinges for padlock
- Medium Blue
- Ash Grey
- Bright Red
- Bright Orange
- Pine Green
- Chrome Yellow
- Brick Red
- Vanilla Balm